The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Just had quote for LPG conversion

Millsy

At a very low consumption of 60 quid a week, your looking at well over a year, you have the initial investment plus the gas for the time your waiting for it to make a return, then you have a supra that will apeal to a very small market and presumably a lower resale value...and then a downgrade in performance...why not just sell?

Petrols pissing me off too...and my car aint even on the road yet, but that would be a drastic move

Do the governement give you lower tax? How much is Gas per litre(whatever gas unit they measure it in?) What would be the miles per 3.80?

If you let me know what you have been quoted for IE what system etc i will let you know if its suitable for what you need.

Here are a couple of pics of my aristo engine bay with LPG.

If you need any advice or help drop me a PM i am not over here that often but i will reply asap or it will be easier to get hold of me on the Aristo site:)

image[/img]

image[/img]

I was quoted about 1500 quid for a supra TT on lpg. Great company. I had it fitted on my skyline, and the power was amazing. But its a smelly fuel, and like has been mentioned you need it to heat up on petrol first before it switches. Good for those that do motorway miles regularly in the supe.