The mkiv Supra Owners Club

"May" have to sell the Supra - Absolutely gutted!!!

Jamesy

Hi guys

This isn't a definite yet, but i "might" have to sell the Supra. :cry:

I've been thinking of going solo and starting my own business pretty soon, and one option staring at me hard in the face is having to sell the Supra to free up some money to put into it. :(

I am going to explore every possible avenue before i have to sell, re-mortgage, extend loan etc, but it may come to it - if so i am going to be totally gutted - haven't even been able to enjoy a full summer in it yet, plus having spent around £2,000 plus the money i bought it for on BPU conversion and other bits.

So if anyone knows the lottery numbers for tomorrow please drop me a pm ;)

Honestly, sell the car rather than stretch yourself business wise... there always snags you forget about with business and if you are stretched you might be able to meet them year one and then you'll lose the business. It is only a car and when you are making good money then you can treat yourself to another one.

That's what I reckon. Only a car. I love my Supra but in a similarish situation now. Hate the thought of selling it to someone that might not appreciate it but needs must. Hope you find a way to not have too though, but it may be for the best if you do as they're not cheap cars to keep on the road either!

yeah both posts very valid - i just hate the thought of not being able to drive it whenever i want, plus the thought of a non-member buying it and abusing it.

however, when it comes to business, and me trying to provide a better life for the kids and misses, sometimes you have to make hard choices!!!

I would not sell, for what you are going to get for the car will it make that much difference!

You've got a very nice car and have just started putting your mark on it.

The reason you are going into business is to have nice things in life?

Why sacrifice something before you even start, if you go into business thinking you can keep selling things when times get hard you will end up just buying things, then selling them at a loss, no good buisness man would want to do that.

Use other peoples money to gamble with, borrow if you are sure that the business will work.

I don't spend any of my money on the business the banks is much better, my money is spent on things i like.

Remember you are an employee of the business all employees get a relevant wage and then do what ever they want with that wage.

But in the end this is just my opion you are free to do just as you please :)

I would not sell, for what you are going to get for the car will it make that much difference!

You've got a very nice car and have just started putting your mark on it.

The reason you are going into business is to have nice things in life?

Why sacrifice something before you even start, if you go into business thinking you can keep selling things when times get hard you will end up just buying things, then selling them at a loss, no good buisness man would want to do that.

Use other peoples money to gamble with, borrow if you are sure that the business will work.

I don't spend any of my money on the business the banks is much better, my money is spent on things i like.

Remember you are an employee of the business all employees get a relevant wage and then do what ever they want with that wage.

But in the end this is just my opion you are free to do just as you please :)

Im with this man, I would rather loose my house then my Supra, after I can still sleep in the Supra but cant go 170mph in the house.....:D