The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Harewood Hillclimb 2008 Dates

Gord R

Hi Folks

I know quite a few people took an interest in Harewood Hillclimb Nr . Leeds last year , so thought id make everyone aware of the 2008 dates.

Practice Day:

30th March

Competitive Dates:

April 13

May 10

May 11

June 7

June 8

July 5

July 6

August 3

August 24

September 20

September 21

Hopefully we can arrange a few club meets for some of the dates. I can arrange with the organisers if we wish to have group bookings ( Unless Michael wants that Job again?!)

For those of you who are are interested in actually competing you will need the following.

MSA NON RACE NATIONAL B LICENCE £36

BARC Basic Club Membership £33.00

BARC Centre Membership, Costs an additional £15.00 per Centre ( Yorkshire centre required)

Event cost is usually about £90 i think.

Most of you guys would be looking at Class 3 – Road modified saloon & sports cars over 2000 cc if you wanted to enter the supra. The class requires the car to be road legal - detailed regs im told are to be released shortly. Looking like it will be a very competitive class this year.

If anyone wants any more advice let me know , iv been involved in Harewood since i was about 6 so hopefully should be able to shed some light for you.

Thanks

Gord

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...