The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Do you recognise this engine?

mk2john

I purchased an engine from a local breakers yard in August of last year and have been trying to find out some information about it. The engine came from a Black, TT, Manual that had been rolled into a field. The car had severe damage to the whole front and heavy damage to the drivers side rear quarter. The engine has decals from a Japanese company called Fujii Dynamics on the timing cover and came with a Mines ecu. I have contacted Toyota U.K with the engine number and they could only tell me that the car was not a U.K car and so I presume that it was a Jap import.

I could not get any more information from the breaker and would like to know if anyone recognises this or knows any history of the motor such as modification etc.

The engine is currently in the process of being installed into my car and it would be interesting to find out something about it.

Cheers for any help you may be able to offer.

mk2john.

2JZ pic 1 web.JPG

2JZ pic 2 web.JPG

2JZ pic 3 web.JPG

engine came with a warranty to state that it was in good working order.

I don't know much about the setup of the rest of the car, if there was a front mount in there at some point it had been completley destroyed in the crash. I do not know where the pipes all went as I did not take any of the pipework with the engine, just the lump and ancilliaries along with the wiring loom and the ecu.