The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dyno Day

Andyhannah

Well the dyno has finally arrived guys, so when would you be interested in having a dyno day.

It will be £50 each if we have less than 10 cars,

£40 for 11 to 14 cars and £35 for 15 plus.

So when do you guys want to have a meet and a club rolling road day.

We could do a joint Yorkshire / North west meet ????

Suggested list of runners and dates here

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?p=1809725&postcount=67

Andy:d

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Might pop over and say hello! :p

Getting the burgers on again? I want mine well done this time, and loads of flour on the baps! ;)

I'de like to see how much HP mine has actually got! The last dyna run went tits up, 350hp mine, and my mates civic was 102hp (civic is 160 stock)

If i cant make it this time round, cos of house, we'll try and get a few of the lads from around this area to pop over... well, if that'sok with you hehe

We went for the 2wd dyno this year so we can go to meets, it is in a crate outside jamie, installation date is tuesday of next week.

As we dont have 3 phase in our workshop the 4wd dyno has to be altered in the USA then shipped back to australia and then to us, so we will be waiting till lter this year before its here aswell.

Andy