The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Fast Car may be chav but they snap well

BIG BLUE

I drove around for a hour with JTuner looking for the right 'Urban' sites to take pictures, the more industrial/run down the better he was telling me

Exactly the same for me with Jap Perf, are heavily modified Supras regarded as 'street' ??? Blimey, I'd better start dressing differently fo shizzle :D

I drove around for a hour with JTuner looking for the right 'Urban' sites to take pictures, the more industrial/run down the better he was telling me

That seems to be the trend. They do add a certain something but from seeing members on heres pics which have been taken in the country side and up high with amazing views I think that would be better. Not taking awy from Big Blues pics, they do look fantastic, but with a supe like that its hard not to have stunning pics.

I agree with Hoff - the photos are much better than those in Jap Perf'

And yes, it did take hours and hours - I was verey bored by the end of it

The funniest was when they do the speed shots via one of those cameras that makes you look like you are doing a 100mph, when in fact you are rolling backwards off the hanbrake with 3 scaffolding poles stuck to your car! I would think they may airbrush out the poles as well for the shoot before anyone comments on them

Picture 350.jpg

The funniest was when they do the speed shots via one of those cameras that makes you look like you are doing a 100mph, when in fact you are rolling backwards off the hanbrake with 3 scaffolding poles stuck to your car! I would think they may airbrush out the poles as well for the shoot before anyone comments on them

Did exactly the same with Max Power, its amazing how they come out!

Nice photos though Neil, I'm sure your chuffed with them...

Regards,

Gaz.