The mkiv Supra Owners Club

clevedon/weston area

dcarrter21

Guest scotthks

il be back on the road soon,im from the nailsea area,havent seen your supra about,looks good mines missing a pulley it fell off lol,you may of har of me im the annoyingly fast n/a lol,you go to weton at all with the other local lot?

• 2 weeks later...
iv only bin out wiv um once. i thought they went out regular. so whens urs bk on da rd then? how u break a pulley?

We do normaly! But all of our cars seems to need some sort of repair doing. Lee's sometimes throws a fit and dont start. Mine ran out of mot and will be back about march/april after a few bits get done and jims wheel bearing has gone and its cold and wet so you cant enjoy it so much but soooooon we will all be out playing happily again.

BRING ON THE NICE WEATHER:eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows:

We do normaly! But all of our cars seems to need some sort of repair doing. Lee's sometimes throws a fit and dont start. Mine ran out of mot and will be back about march/april after a few bits get done and jims wheel bearing has gone and its cold and wet so you cant enjoy it so much but soooooon we will all be out playing happily again.

BRING ON THE NICE WEATHER:eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows:

Both mine and Claires are still on the road with out any problems yet. You guys must be mistreating them.

mines ok 2. spent quite abit on it over xmas. inc new set of rear tires... in just over 2 months!. weather is abit crap still thou

Its the early nights are a big problem when the temp drops to freezing. Wait till summer arrives with long warm evenings and hopefully less rain and we all should be out and about. We could always meet up in Weston one night for drink in pub. If we use Edges local he wont need his Supra. Im free Friday 29th in the evening if anyone want to meet up?

Its the early nights are a big problem when the temp drops to freezing. Wait till summer arrives with long warm evenings and hopefully less rain and we all should be out and about. We could always meet up in Weston one night for drink in pub. If we use Edges local he wont need his Supra. Im free Friday 29th in the evening if anyone want to meet up?

Yeah thats good with me

anyone meeting 2nite? i thought these were regular meets??

Im from Clevedon, Me and my mate paul are usually out in our Supes.... Always on a sunday night... (His misses lets him out then lol)

WHere you from, I know of a MPlate Black one in clevedon, if its you you might know my brother! If you do im sorry lol..

JT