The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi Everyone! From The Gaugeman

Guest nickshock

Guest nickshock

Helooo..I thought Id raise my head above the parapet and give a wave!! Ive been registered for a while but neglected my duties:(

So im back again!!

Im Nick Gilchrist.

Guest nickshock

Sorry..didnt realise that i wasnt allowed to mention my subject of expertise..and i hadnt posted up links etc...no probs..:)

Its a bit like secret millionaire !

Guest nickshock
hi nick welcome to the club also.

Im still waitingfor a reply to my email sent oh about 2 weeks ago after i purchased a pillar from you.. ohwell..

Hi.. Sorry about the email! Dont know what happened there! pm me and i can sort any queries:)

Guest nickshock

Hello Ian..and thanks for the Welcome everyone!! I feel like Jon Boy Walton at a Homecoming party!!

http://images.allposters.com/images/72/039_43849.jpg

Guest nickshock
Pretty good thanks Nick. Are you still driving that understated shed of a car? :p

Hell no...i found a rich chav from errrr "cough" WALES who paid mad money for it! As we speak its terrorising a council estate in Cardiff!!..apparently he painted all the carbon black!

But I didnt sell her looking like SHOCK..i changed the colour to Gold and stripped all the expensive bits off!!:innocent:

Oh here is a trip down memory lane!..miNe is the car with the Woman in it....NO CHANGE THERE THEN!

http://www.geocities.com/nickgilchrist/DSC00624.jpg

Guest nickshock
So what are you tarting about in now? ;)

Well i could post up a pic...but it might be construed as advertising my company so as im hoping to be a registered trader on here..im keeping my nose clean:innocent:

but suffice to say its a TOYOTA HILUX SURF with some errr "modifications";)

clue.........http://www.geocities.com/nickgilchrist/DC_DSC00049.JPG

Guest nickshock
Hi Nick, welcome to the club!

I saw whats left of shock at Kent modified last year, the owner has indeed painted all the carbon black, its not a good look!:rolleyes:

Hi Adam.. Yes i heard!

Ah well...considering what he paid for it...as far as im concerned he can cover it in pink fluffy carpet tiles...:muahaha:

mind you....now there`s an idea...:sly::whistle: