The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Headlight question

Chris and Alana

Iv attatched a pic of a headlight and was wondering what the light on the far left is for? I know the sidelight is the teardrop shaped bit on the bottom inbetween the far left light and the middle light (which is the dipped beam) and the high beam is the large one on the right. I cant seem to get the small left light to do anything even though it has bulbs and are connected (both sides) :search:

Blackwithchromerings.jpg

Now you know, please don't do what more and more people seem to be doing(non Supra drivers). Leaving them on whenever their lights are on, even if its not foggy. I know it sounds like a rant but its bloody annoying when folk do it.

Enjoy your new found fogs........when its foggy ;)

Nice car by the way guys, loving your ICE setup, I've recently been bitten by the bug.

Guest gzaerojon

i would say 8 out of 10 customers that come and have there lights fitted here don't know how they turn on when it comes to the testing part lol

Now you know, please don't do what more and more people seem to be doing(non Supra drivers). Leaving them on whenever their lights are on, even if its not foggy. I know it sounds like a rant but its bloody annoying when folk do it.

Enjoy your new found fogs........when its foggy ;)

Nice car by the way guys, loving your ICE setup, I've recently been bitten by the bug.

Thank's for the compliment :D Still got a few things to do before it's finished but it's getting there :) The boxes for the subs took some building with the supra boot being so shallow and the shape around the rear arches etc. The idea was to have one box that looks nice and tidy and keep most the boot space, but then when I made one I thought what the hell, I'll make another for the other side :eyebrows: