The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Photoshop request

charlton

After seeing the thread with the white Fortune kitted supra it got me thinking... as its different, would the front bumper look any good on mine?

Any chance anyone can photoshop the bumper to one of the pics in my garage? I'd like to keep the original Supra lights and you dont have to change the colour either ;)

I tried in paint and guess what... it didn't work very well!!! :D

Fortune kit

Garage

Just before anyone goes to too much trouble, you do know that it's wider than stock, the headlights are integral to the bumper, I'm fairly sure it was only available as the full kit, and I'm not sure whether it had to be fitted by Veilside. I'm also not aware of any copies either.

Mike

Just before anyone goes to too much trouble, you do know that it's wider than stock, the headlights are integral to the bumper, I'm fairly sure it was only available as the full kit, and I'm not sure whether it had to be fitted by Veilside. I'm also not aware of any copies either.

Mike

Yeah I know its wider but I have the arch extensions on mine so that should help a bit and my mate is alright with bodykit mods - he widearched his MR2 on his drive and added a few alterations himself so I will make him do what's needed with the lights/width ;)

You always need something to aim for and this is not something I would be able to do straight away, I know that it is only available as a kit but where there is a will there is a way...

That is amazing and has got me thinking a bit too much.....

I have new lights from suprattgaz that are due to go on shortly so that would make them look a little nicer I hope

Thank you for doing that :thumbs:

Must admit though, the original pic is not the most flattering of views of my Supe :)