The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Guest Thomas_L

Guest Thomas_L

Some quick info about myself:

Thomas Lomvall from Sweden, 29, currently sorta carless got a Porsche 356 convertible in the garage but its kinda rubbish in the winter, its also gonna get a full restoration.

Former cars: lots of crx:s, prelude 2.2, Audi s4 2.2.

Bikes: zx7rr, zx9r, R1, gsxr1000, 1200 Monster.

Always wanted a supra but couldent really afford one since I didnt want to sell any of the bikes I currently had.

Lately I´v been getting more and more into cars again, friends got Skyline,porsche rs2,s2,3000gt TT and even a supra.

I´v always loved the shape and awsome tuning potential of the mkiv so thats what im after now.

I will def buy a car befor this summor, its still alot of snow here but if you know anyone thats gonna sell in may/june I´m all ears!

Only got 2 "demands" :sly:

Must be TT

If auto must be an aerotop.

To keep the Girlfriend happy it shouldent cost more then 12k

On a sidenote, Im not a dealer or anything like that, the car will be mine, a webpage will be setup where anyone with alot of freetime can follow the cars progress/setbacks.:eyebrows:

If you read all that you sure got alot of patiens!

Sorry for any bad spelling..

Cheers

/ Thomas

Guest Thomas_L
Welcome to the forum, always nice to have new people joining to help dilute the input from the more established morons.

Do you have any pictures of the 356? One of my favourite older cars :)

Only got one as the car is in one of my parents garages, will take more when I visit em the next time (pic is in my garage)

Thanks for the warm welcome guys