The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Rolling road shootout, Engine Advantages March 30th

DamanC

Following on from this thread my thing has been done.

I have booked sunday 30th March for a mkivsupra.net rolling road shootout at Engine Advantages in Witham Essex.

EA is equipped with a Hofmann Dynatest 112, which is a 2 and 4 wheel drive rolling road capable of speeds up to 150mph and 535bhp per axle. The rolling road incorporates data analysis and logging software to ensure the optimum mapping for all driving conditions.

The last local event a couple of years ago went down very well so I cirtianly recomend this one :thumbs:

The cost per car is only £30 and if it is the same as last year (waiting confirmation) you get two runs. A printout(s) is provided at the end of the run too.

kick off at 10am so we need to be there around 9.30am (ouch :()

For this to happen we have between 10 and 30 places to fill. Please only add your name to the list if you are fairly sure you can make it.

Depending on when we finish there are numerous nice pubs with ample parking in the area that im sure we will visit for a drink and perhaps a bite to eat.

1. Daman

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ron Kidell's old Skyline has been on the dyno there and that was a shade under 1000bhp.

I believe 535 per axle actually means per axle, as in each corner of the car! Doubt we'll have anyone runing anywhere near that kind of power :)

Jamie, bring the Monaro!

Im sure its not each corner,each axle means a pair of wheels, not enough for my monaro:)

I popped in at lunch time, and Jamie is right - it's rated to about 535 at the wheels (beyond that there is potential of the rollers slipping)

Steve - what you got now?

Ahh if its ATW's then most the singles on here will be ok:)

If my car is done in time ill try and make it.