The mkiv Supra Owners Club

hi

masterfett

hi all, i joined up ages ago and am not really sure if i have ever posted here to say hi, I know i posted on the classifieds when i was looking for a supra, i looked for ages and for my budget nothing was really coming up.... Recently however my luck changed and i found a nice black L reg, 5 speed manual N/A for sale at a reasonable price. needs some work doing but that is great for me because the price i paid means i dont have to sell my current car, so the supra can stay tucked up in my garage until its ready for the road!

i have a few questions if anyone would care to share there knowledge!!

1. when i was searching for cars i test drove a skyline 2.5 GTST... was never a supra so wasnt good enough! (though they are fu:taped:king fun!) .. either way it had an exhaust system that was really loud but when you pulled a lever in the cockpit it closed a valve in the exhaust and turned the sound into a supercar style high pitch scream, anyone know where to get one of these systems?

2. the suspension on my car does need sorting as it is 14 years old and is not quite what it used to be!.. would be looking for a small drop nothing that will affect the cars performance, suggestions on springs etc would be appreciated!

cheers guys! hopefully i will be able to get some photos up for you soon! but to tell you the truth when i can spend my money on my car i wont be spending it on a camera!!! so its when i can borrow one!

cheers!! matt