The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Light alloy wheel- Recommendations

Axle

volk / rays, I have an 18 inch wheel here that weighs 7.4 kg, most are 12, including the forged 18 lexus rims.

10" should fit with 275 profile, but looks fuller on 285 and 295 which will not fit.

my advice is to go 9.5" and if you get traction problems then get you suspension and geometry sorted. massive wide back tyres don't suit the geometry for road use, and I get more grip with 275 than I ever got with 295 having had the car setup and suspension sorted. Now it also has the added bonus of going where I point the steering wheel. :)

I couldn't drive the car on 295 19", it was livable on 275 @19", but 18" and 275 is really good.

never weighed them but the garage that put the tyres on my WED sport SA70's (from Nic) were probably the lightest wheels they had ever seen

The SA-70's are light, around 8kg per wheel, very good value for money too.

My other choice would be a set of Volk TE37 or Volk CE28N which are both very light.

If you want more details or prices drop me a pm.