The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Turbo Timer

TopgunTT

Hi everyone, im looking at getting a turbo timer fitted. What would you all recommend, im looking for something pretty simple to understand ,or do they all just do the same?

Ummm, I didn't install mine myself but there isn't much to understand. Turn of ignition "Japanese Lady speaks then "beep,beep,beep" for 30 seconds and the engine turns off.

http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff125/keancy70/?action=view&current=MOV00213.flv

Why do you need one? Why not drive the last couple of miles slowly or stay in the car for 20-30 seconds on idle this is what I do. Then spend the money what you have saved on something better.

Perfect answer. Surely no one is in that much of a rush that they cant sit in the car for 30 seconds after a hard drive.........

HKS , i used to have one. There decent, simple press power button, set the time it works. Just turn it off if u want instance cut off.

Mind you mine was quite an older model, so i cant comment on the new ones. (They look like the one i had tho!, might be up for sale cheap mine if the guy from Clifford alarms sends it back, the scanking hoe)

Why do you need one? Why not drive the last couple of miles slowly or stay in the car for 20-30 seconds on idle this is what I do. Then spend the money what you have saved on something better.

Just stating mine came with the car so I didn't buy it, and if I am honest I like it because it's cool :eyebrows:

Hi could i ask you what make you have please?

I will let you know tomorrow dude as it's dark out now so I canny be bothered to go and check ;)