The mkiv Supra Owners Club

pics of new supra

Guest marshall2702

Guest marshall2702

hi all thx for the warm welcome the other day :) heres a few pics of the car as promised ,its looking very standard atm apart from the dash panels ,stereo and blue light conversion i did the other day but give me time pay days dont come round quick enough lol

DSCF1033.JPG

DSCF1034.JPG

DSCF1035.JPG

DSCF1036.JPG

Guest marshall2702

oopps thx for the heads up reg number is now removed

and yep the dash is a diy job did while i had it all out doing the led covertion :)

as for the spoiler i love the look of car without the spoiler in fact i prolly woulda had it removed if it came with one but then ive allways despoilered cars ive had in the past too did the same with both my old zeds

P1010007.JPG

hi all thx for the warm welcome the other day :) heres a few pics of the car as promised ,its looking very standard atm apart from the dash panels ,stereo and blue light conversion i did the other day but give me time pay days dont come round quick enough lol

Stunning!!!

Absolutely love the spoilerless look!!