The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Rolling road question

JamesS

Hi all, I had this question in the Scottish section due to there being a rolling road day soon, just thought not as many people check that one so coppied it here:

Hey all

Fairly new to the Supra scene and even newer to the rolling road one :) , so this may sound like a stupid question... I fancy this rolling road day but I'm pretty sure that my 97 TT 6sp is still fitted with the factory limiter although I've not tested that yet, I believe the Japanease were limited to 112!? My question is what gear do they do the power sourcing runs in, I was told it was 4th and if so I'm concerned that the car would hit the limiter before any accurate power reading was obtained, is this true or will it be ok?

Cheers in advance

James

I've answered in detail in the Scottish section - pretty please don't duplicate threads on the forum!

For info, dyno runs should be done in 5th for the mkiv Supra TT as this is the 1:1 ratio.

Cheers,

Brian.