The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Guest FREW

Hi guys, new to this forum - kinda cheated a bit, don't actually own a supra yet but have real intentions of getting one having sold my MR2 Turbo!

Glad I joined this beforehand as I had been looking at a couple in keighley Trade Sports and Performance, needless to say i am no longer looking there.

I have read Aerotop Daves guide to supras and found it very useful.

Looking to buy a supra in the next few months, in any flavour as long it's definately manual. Can't really afford to go above £5000, would love a UK TT but presume I have no chance for that kinda money??

Anyway, any tips are welcomed especially about good insurance deals or good importers/owners cars for sale.

My ideal supra will have minimal engine mods, a nice styling kit and big wheels, other than that not too fussed about colour or other mods etc

Guest macko_veilside

Hi welcome to the site, im a newbie to and all the guys and girls on here are really helpful so enjoy your time here.

For 6k id go for a nice clean jspec model just make sure you get all the proper checks done.

Just keep checking the autotrader and other places and you'll get a nice clean one no problem

Welcome to the group... i started like your self... with about 5k.. then once i goto into a members supra and looked around some more i got hooked!!! Started saving abit more and now i own a Black UK TT, happy as larry and im sure any supra you will buy will put a smile on your face