The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Harrogate/Ripon area

marc_p

Nah, thats Mad Matts old reg. it was L88OUD. Mine is very similar.

I go to pateley quite a lot with my mate (MG ZR owner). We go to the top of greenhow, good fun up there when its wet lol What colour supra do you have? Never seen you about.

Don't have one yet off to pick my new fresh import up this weekend (white) will get pics up when i have a chance. but you might know my (chavish) civic coupe it's a white one carbon bonnet, LOUD exhaust massive spoiler bodykit and HKS graphics plasted all over it.

Who's your mate in the MG?

Yeah Will Harle in the MR2 and I know Damon he's going out with whats-her-name Gillingham. But yer right there isn't any other jap cars at my neck of the woods but did see 2 supras the other day in harrogate a black one(not yours it was standard) and a white one with supra up the side of it in blue.

Lucky B**tard, looks like I should have Supra ready to roll by Sunday (pending everything goes okay like SVA test) so will let you know. Be nice to see yours in the flesh, looks nice in the pics.

Lol, all my pics are rubbish. Rubbish camera, and dirty car. I swear, when I wash the car its dirty again within a few hours :(

• 3 weeks later...