The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Raise Back end

jassi_hayre

Evening all

I have a J spec SZ which is standard apart from 19" alloys. I want to raise the back end of the car to change the stance but don't want to lower the front suspension as I'm thinking of adding a lip spoiler or changing the bumber completely.

Any ideas on how this could be done without changing the stock suspension ideally?

Thanks

Jas

This might sound weird but I had standard 16" alloys with Toyo 225/50/16 on the front and Bridgestone 255/50/16's on the back (like this when I bought the car) and I now have 235/35/19 on the front and 265/30/19 on the back all Avon's and the handling, ride comfort and reduction in road noise is amazing!

I just wanted the back end to loook higher than the front. I guess the only way to really do it is drop the front suspension by about 40mm but not sure this is possiible due to the 19's

Thanks

Jas