The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What are you getting to the gallon?

SIMON LC

Same as me about 250 miles to the tank. A new 02 sensor this year didn't help things either.

Me too, I get anywhere between 200/225 miles a tank, it seems no matter where Im going, motorways, town, can never break that magic 250 miles, but a new O2 sensor made no difference to me either.....

i did a tank of motorway driving and a tank of town driving in my TT this month

on the motorway which consisited of 70 mph, occasional blasts and some traffic driving i got 22 mpg

round town i which was 5/6 mile trips and some good open runs on the dual carriage way i think i got something like 15 mpg

I fulled up this morning for the ACE meet and I paid 113p a litre for 97 ron !!, I also had to pay before I filled up because and I quote the garage attendant ' the high prices are causing very high levels of drive offs' he also said they were seeing drive offs from all kinds of people now not just the usual suspects whatever they are

I fulled up this morning for the ACE meet and I paid 113p a litre for 97 ron !!, I also had to pay before I filled up because and I quote the garage attendant ' the high prices are causing very high levels of drive offs' he also said they were seeing drive offs from all kinds of people now not just the usual suspects whatever they are

What? You had to pay before you filled up?:blink: Never heard of that before.

I did 200 miles this weekend, a mixture of Motorway cruising in 6th and driving through the Peak district mostly twisty roads and hills (in 3rd and 4th) and did about 16-18mpg in the end, i did'nt buy the supe to be economical lol. Great fun driving in the Peak district though, well enjoyed it