The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Respray Required - Recommended Bodyshop

TrevS

Hi everyone

I am looking for a company to respray the front bumper of my Supra in RSP as the bumper has faded and doesn't match the rest of the car.

You can see the problem in these images

attachment.php?attachmentid=69713&d=1200866387

attachment.php?attachmentid=69714&d=1200866387

attachment.php?attachmentid=69715&d=1200866387

So can anyone recommend any good bodyshops, preferably in the midlands area? Also any ideas on cost. I have been told about £200 should cover it for a good job

Cheers

If you're after a new nose and have the funds, you may as well do it now. What do you want?

Not after a new nose, just want to get the current one resprayed but looking at fitting the active front spoiler lip that came as standard on the TT cars. Didn't know if it would be easier to get a bodyshop to fit it to the bumper while its off the car for the respray?

Hi,

I know a guy who's body shop is in stratford , he did my front bumper and bonnet for £350. and will be fitting/spraying by body kit if it ever arrives.

I am very happy the the work he does hence using him again.

Is stratford too far?

No Stratford is my home town so not far at all. Can you give the details for them. Also do they have a website or have you got any pictures of your respray. I'd be keen to see the quality of the work.