The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hey! Just another newbie!

Benjy

Hi Guys.

Just thought i'd introduce myself. I'm Ben, live in Surrey and i'm picking up the new toy on saturday! I got a P reg SZ-R (i believe), 3.0i N/A 6spd manual. Can't actually wait!

Will take some pictures when i eventually get her home and post them up so u can all have a butchers!

Ben

chuffed to bits! ty all! i've known the car for the last 18 months as it was my old bosses. i bought his Primera GT off him when he bought the supra, then he told me he was selling it so i bent over my bank managers desk and pleaded with him to let me have it! luckily he agreed!! :-D

i gotta say, u lot are much friendlier than those on the primera forum! nice to be around a bunch of people who like the same cars u do without constantly trying to compete!

was it you guys @ Japfest that played a tune with engine noises?

i gotta say, u lot are much friendlier than those on the primera forum! nice to be around a bunch of people who like the same cars u do without constantly trying to compete!

was it you guys @ Japfest that played a tune with engine noises?

That was a tribute to a member i believe, who unfortunately was killed in a car crash

And yes it was us lot! (wasnt there myself)

hey ben, welcome - just joined too, we picked them up same day :)

Alex

hey ty... i haven't got mine yet, picking it up saturday! got a nice 4 hour drive on the way back to get used to her as i haven't driven it since May. difference this time is i don't have to give it back!!!! :D