The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My new look Supra!!!

Golddigga

So guys and girls what do you think?

Left my car with Albert from Knightracer for a few weeks and he has turned it from my standard supra into this!! :D:d

Can't thank Albert and the guys enough, this really is a top job and they have been A1 throughout!!

Can't wait to get to the Ace Cafe meet now!! ;)

These pics are before the car was cleaned up and polished - I will get some decent pics up in my garage when the weather is a bit better!

Let me know what you think!!

Cheers,

Chris.

Chris_Reader07.jpg

There's three things that I wouldn't be happy with:

1. The colour match doesn't look too good, It's wet in the pics but paint job should really be viewed in the dry to see if the match has been done correctly

2. The lines from the front bumper to the bonnet don't match at all. On genuine Top Secret fronts they line up perfectly, but these are quite some distance off (something I've seen numerous times from Knight Racer)

3. The gap between the Trial rear and the boot lid is massive. Again this is something I've seen on the other kits they've supplied.

Maybe I’m being fussy, but if I'd spent my hard earned on it I would be taking it back. I've been caught out before so am always very wary of this sort of work.

Chris it is great to see you happy and excited about the car! you are now on the slippery slope of modifying for sure! When your wallet has stopped smoking, I think face-lift headlights and a new exhaust will look great!

I believe those photos were taken by KR before the mop / polish, which has lifted the original bonnet and roof sections greatly. It will be good to see it in the flesh at the Ace Cafe!

There's three things that I wouldn't be happy with:

1. The colour match doesn't look too good...

2. The lines from the front bumper to the bonnet don't match...

3. The gap between the Trial rear and the boot lid is massive.... .

I looked at the photos and thought WOW! Really nice looking supra there. then when i read these points i went back and had a proper look. all 3 are good points but i wouldn't be too worried if that was my car!

How do you feel about it?:rolleyes: