The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra seats -> lounge seats

SteveR

http://blog.makezine.com/archive/2007/01/v8_coffee_table.html

There are loads for sale on interweb, would have liked a Supra one though, Just so happens I have a Block and judging by the Coffee table prices I would make more money selling it that way than as a working block !!

Maybe a new sideline for you Dean.

Might have to apply for Hobbiest Status.

Maybe a new sideline for you Dean.

Might have to apply for Hobbiest Status.

Well I seem to be good at trashing engines, not sure the maths will be right though with current set up!

Wonder how much it costs to strip and clean a V8 or Supra engine to the required level to mound a piece of glass on it and call it a table ?? :sly:

You could collect all the trashed ones from here and give them a new life...

You'd have to have a price range..

What would you like Sir,

An ex Single engine, ex TT engine or dare I say it at the budget end an ex NA engine?

Leave the Cylinders open for bottles/cans? Maybe fit a cooler unit inside the block on the luxury models.

You could collect all the trashed ones from here and give them a new life...

You'd have to have a price range..

What would you like Sir,

An ex Single engine, ex TT engine or dare I say it at the budget end an ex NA engine?

Leave the Cylinders open for bottles/cans? Maybe fit a cooler unit inside the block on the luxury models.

I will put the business idea forward, see if the office are willing to back us :D

Could make a few quid though as a blown engine/damaged piston etc could be more interesting to a customer and therefore sell for more..........

You can see it now, friends come round and you point out the hole in the piston that you did while at 1.8 bar at Santa Pod etc, that should get rid of unwanted guests quite quickly !! :D