The mkiv Supra Owners Club

bit stunned

Guest Geneb

Its an old Toyota, a good one but still old, end of really

Most of my colleagues at work have never heard of them now, and those that have just look in wonder when you tell them what you paid for it, its a bit bias on here so the wrong place to ask what they are really worth but they will just get cheaper and cheaper as time goes on, there will be a point at some time though I feel when they may become a classic and then the price may go back up again like the old school Celica's etc but not for a while yet

I have two Supra's BTW and love them

Its an old Toyota, a good one but still old, end of really

Most of my colleagues at work have never heard of them now, and those that have just look in wonder when you tell them what you paid for it, its a bit bias on here so the wrong place to ask what they are really worth but they will just get cheaper and cheaper as time goes on, there will be a point at some time though I feel when they may become a classic and then the price may go back up again like the old school Celica's etc but not for a while yet

I have two Supra's BTW and love them

i was wondering how many years down the line it will be when the price starts to increase. i'll be a granddad and i'll be restoring a ye ol' supra one day. kids will point and laugh at my non flying car which cant cover light year distances in 3 seconds

if it continues its gonna be cheaper to GIVE my staff white supra's rather than buy new vans:(

Thanks Andy!

Mine just depreciated further......:rolleyes: If I couldn't get a decent price for mine, I'd just keep it. My car looks that good on my drive, it must be putting more than 5k on the value of my house....:D

H.

I see sooo many posts about prices dropping - yet in my very initial searches for my supra purchase I can't find anything that really fits what I want for less than 10k....

Hey - if I'm looking at supras in this price bracket then there must be other people doing the same........ so if you've got a nice supra I think you need not fear!

It's all going to boil down to how quick the seller wants to sell really!

I see sooo many posts about prices dropping - yet in my very initial searches for my supra purchase I can't find anything that really fits what I want for less than 10k....

Hey - if I'm looking at supras in this price bracket then there must be other people doing the same........ so if you've got a nice supra I think you need not fear!

It's all going to boil down to how quick the seller wants to sell really!

What he said.

I sold mine yesterday, I expected to have to wait months for a buyer willing to pay what I (& others who gave me advice on the price) felt it ws worth but all in all it was less than 3 weeks. :thumbs:

Everyone should stop worrying about prices; if you've got a decent car it still seems to me that it'll fetch decent money - assuming you're not in desperate need of a "quick sale". Reading the ad for that NA - no offence to any owners past or present, but it sounds like a dog! Damaged bodywork, high miles (so what if they'll do it, there are plenty around with 1/3rd that mileage on it so why choose this one) and it's got loads of apparently easy to fix / non-issues (so fix them then...!) but the owner has left those needing attention and yet had chance to put a noisey exhaust on it and some different indicators... you can tell what his priorities were. :rolleyes: