The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Good news and bad news.

MrHanky

Bad news first. Car went today and I am gutted. Only thing that makes it less saddening is the fact that I now have what was my wifes Integra.

Good news is that my wife Vicki is expecting our second child and is 12 weeks pregnant :)

That is pretty much the reason for the Supra going, so it is a good reason :)

Anyway I am going to sit down with a 6 pack of coke tonight and some milky bars, and play games..... I know I live a crazy life :)

Mark

Cheers people. Just going for the normal milky bar, no goo ivolved :)

Mixed emotions :cry: and :ecstatic:

Time to get modding the Teg ;)

Hope you'll be sticking around Mark.

Yep, im definately sticking around. I have just sold my Fujitsubo RM01A exhaust of the DC5 so I can swap for a second hand Buddy Club system (I was very tempted by the RSR that Envy are selling). With the money I have saved and the money that Vic is giving me for my 30th I am going to get some new wheels.

I like the standard ones but you really have to keep on top of white wheels to keep them clean. Anyway I may be asking for prices from you very soon :)

Cheers

Mark

Thanks again for the comments people.

How does the DC5 compare to the mkiv? i like what the Americans do with them, great looking kits, but might not take 2 child seats though!! Congratulations.:)

Straight line speed is obviously a lot slower than the TT, but still not too bad. The DC5 however is loads more fun round the bends and gves you a lot more feedback through the steering wheel (one bad thing I thought about the Supra).

As for space the DC5 is brilliant. The boot is massive and my 3 year old has loads of space in the back, even with my wifes seat quite far back (she is 5'10 so needs quite a bit of leg room). I am not worried at all about space for the next kid in it as their is loads of room back there.

All in all im looking forward to DC5 ownership as it is considerably cheaper to run than the Supra and quite a bit more practical.

Mark

Thanks for all the congrats messages guys. It was sad to see the Supra go but what with another little one on the way its just not practical.

As Mark has already said, I have given him my Teg so its not all bad for him :)

I am picking up an ever so exciting Mondeo tomorrow! lol!