The mkiv Supra Owners Club

A little bit of re-wiring!

tooquicktostop

Been to Phoenix to check the progress this morning and to bring a few things back for the for sale thread and took a quick picture of the rewiring and fitting of new gauges and head unit by Matt Harwood, scary stuff, I would not even know where to start, should be good when finished though

http://img2.putfile.com/thumb/1/1809264329.jpg

Ah, that's nothing. I've had far more wires hanging out than that. Can't find the pic at the moment though :(

Yes it is actually almost done I am told so guess i am seeing it at a good time, the AEM Data stream gauge is huge, not sure where that will go, anyone else got one ??

The picture does not show the doors and boot are all stripped to, the wiring was a real mess apparently :(

i had an awfull job last week... complete interior, inc dash and boot trims, out to look for a short to earth on a 2006 Stype Diesel! Took me a few days to find it... and then a few more days to build the loom back up and put it all back together!

What a cnut!

Dont want to do another one of them in a hurry