The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Just picked up my Supe! :)

Jazzy

Hi all, my name is James and I've been lurking on the forums for a few months now, learning about the Supe and looking for my perfect car.

Well recently that car came up, and today I picked her up!! :yahoo:

For those that have seen me post on some other theads you will know that I'm the new owner of Ryan's T61 beast, and what a beauty she is :love:

I've just pootled my way back home to Bristol with a constant smile on my face, looking forward to some better weather to have a play.

Look forward to getting to know you all :)

James

Aged 30 3/4 feels like 10 behind the wheel of the Supe ;)

Cheers guys,

Woke up this morning, walked outside to the garage and the Supe just stopped me dead in my tracks :D

I'm quite content just pootling about at the moment as I understand the importance of 'learning' the car, and waiting for the dryer weather, before even attempting to use the power :)

Nice one mate, lets have some pics for those of us who dont no what it looks like! (me included!)

As soon as it stops raining and I've given her the once over, i'll make sure to get some pics up :D

Til you get some up mate. :)

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=135281

The Doluck front has been faired smooth now so it doesn't have the "Doluck" dents. :)

Again, great, great car Jazzy. You're a very lucky guy. :)

I'm not going to say Congrats, because I'm one jealous mother f**ker! That car is stunning and both Ryan and Outatime took great care of it. Well done mate and enjoy! :)

As others have said, take it easy until it starts warming up in May, or book yourself a track day for a bit of fun in the meantime ;)