The mkiv Supra Owners Club

You don't know what you have until you say goodbye!

Ryan.G

Just watched my Supra drive off with it new owner and have to say, i feel gutted. I have only just relised what kinda car i had. I have never seen it not stationary before and seeing it drive down the road purr'ing away made me wanna chance after it.

Im sure the new owner will look after it as all the previous have and i hope to see it again soon.

To anyone who is thinking about selling the supra, get a friend to just drive it down the road and see how you react. :(

Ryan

Just watched my Supra drive off with it new owner and have to say, i feel gutted. I have only just relised what kinda car i had

Ryan

i know how you feel mate i re-built my mini from the ground up when i was 17, i did so much on it and around in it but still have much more i would like to do, and even though i wont be driving it in a good 3 years and the feelings have been 'moved' on to the supe, i dont think i could ever sell the mini, i miss the way it drives so much and knowing i still have it here but cant drive it makes me feel even worse:(

I felt the same when I sold mine. I had it for over 5 years and I don't think I ever saw anyone else driving it until it was driven away by the new owner.

I still miss it now, but I know I did the right thing and the new owner is a member on this forum, so it's stayed in the community :)

This is a good thread.

I feel strange when my good friend and mechanic Dave drives her away, even for a service. I always think- Christ that car looks and sounds amazing...Oi! come back!

It's weird seeing someone else drive your car.

Gone to a good home though, no?

I did feel for you mate, and just so you can rest somewhat easier, she's safely home :)

Ive bought lots of new meguiars stuff to pamper her as soon as it stops raining!!

Looking forward to Supra ownership :D

Please look after her :cool:

I feel your pain Ryan, fair play for going ahead with it. Best of luck for the future bud (although I'm sure I'll see you again lol ;))