The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Tatsu meet 18/1/08, 7pm at Magor Services

vvteye

I'm still up for this and the other thread has gone quiet so thought I'd start another.

On the Tatsu forum there are less than 10 meeting at Gordano services on the M5 like last year so I guess that's not worth the petrol.

A few are joining in Magor by Newport but I'd sure be happy to meet up with others on the way. We need to get to the boathouse in Bath as per last year so it's off at the M32 and onto Bath on the main A road. Feel free to suggest additional meet up points.

Peeps who are coming from Wales

1. vvteye

Right. Just got back from Magor Services after watching a load of chavs drive in and out with their built corsas and other shite.

Not one Jap car in sight so rather than try and convoy on my own I have given it up as a bad job.

Still, was an excuse to clean the car but it's noted that when I didn't have the car for months, you were all getting together and now mines back you have all f*cked off.

If I wasn't such an arrogant b*stard I could assume that I'm not wanted, but with my sense of humour and cute looks I'm guessing you all still love me so I'll be seeing you in February.