The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Big thanks to Matt at AFR

tooquicktostop

Just picked up the car from AFR Tuning and have been really pleased with the service, cost and the result, car has had

Full service with Silkoline Pro S 10w50

Gearbox and LSD oil

OEM Cam belt

Plugs, filter, coolant etc

Full vehicle inspection

New SMIC

Thor FCD

Apexi Cat back exhaust

Matrix flush (well 4 flushes actually !!)

Blitz BOV

Chassis inspection and sub frame bolts torqued

Matt gave me a Toyota Corolla for the duration of the service which was very good news, no waiting at a cold train station

Nice drive back with a burble from the Apexi and BOV chattering away (could not wait to get the black car back:D)

Fully recommend Matt and his facility to anyone looking for work in the future, especially as the rolling road will be up and running Friday :eyebrows:

Cheers Matt, see you at ACE ;)

Thanks for the feedback Dean and also thanks for the business :)

Main reason I'm a bit cheap at the moment is that I am not yet registered for VAT, startup businesses only need to do so once hitting a certain turnover value. So although I have to pass on the VAT I pay on parts, there is not VAT on labour.....for now ;)

Very impressed with the mechanical condition of this car too, drives very well and is in very original condition.

Thanks for the feedback Dean and also thanks for the business :)

Main reason I'm a bit cheap at the moment is that I am not yet registered for VAT, startup businesses only need to do so once hitting a certain turnover value. So although I have to pass on the VAT I pay on parts, there is not VAT on labour.....for now ;)

Very impressed with the mechanical condition of this car too, drives very well and is in very original condition.

Matt, have you had a chance to read over my waffle-y PM again? :D

Good place isnt it mate, cant wait to get my motor on the dyno when its up and running. Your car looked like a nice clean example when i saw it briefly...bet it sounds better with those bits on there now too ;) .

Is the matrix better now?

Matrix is keeping me warm now

Matt has not charged me VAT he is right so I got a bit of a deal I guess but still good value IMO ;)