The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Another newbie saying hello

Guest chrism

Seeing as I'm now spending a fair bit of time on this forum reading up on the Supra, I thought I'd best say hello.

The Supra has always been my realistic dream car but as a new years resolution I have decided that 2008 will be my year for getting one (especially as I'll be hitting 30 this year and insurance companies begin to see me as being too old to be of any great risk to them so much cheeper insurance :D )

Well, as of this Monday I'll be working 2 full-time jobs and living on bread and water with the sole aim of banking enough cash to buy an decent auto TT within a few months. Lets just hope it doesn't take to long!

:wave:

Really wish I could afford to buy right now while the prices are so low but it will likely be about 5 months before I have the cash in hand... And as my luck would have it, just before summer as prices start to recover :(

Hi Chris and welcome to the club.I know your not ready at the mo but check out the for sale section some very nice supes on there.Good luck with the serch.

Believe me when I say that I look at that each and every day. Gotta keep myself motivated :yes:

Hi there!!!!I only just got mine and they are great.Work more!!HaHa!!

You say "Work more" Olly. Well I don't know about that, but I'll sure as hell be 'attending' work more often! :innocent:

And thanks to all for a warm and friendly welcome. Very encouraging :)

Have you driven one or more yet?

I have driven one, although it was a couple of years ago now. I just love everything about the Supra.

Most desirable cars have just one or more things that make them stand out from the crowd, be it performance, styling, refinements, heritage, reliability... But in my mind the Supra is the only one that has the full package and is at a price that can be bought by the common man. I love it plain and simple! :D

Christ, I sound like a soddin' Toyota salesman!! :rolleyes: