The mkiv Supra Owners Club

SMASH!!! End of my Supra...

supraspeed

I was coming off the M25 round-about this morning around 7ish and i get onto a main staright road. i got about 50yrds down the road when outta nowhere some fu**ing tw@t!!! moves accross onto my side of the road trying to overtake something and the only thing i could do was swerve onto a grass verge. i hit a high curb, hit a water main, span the back round into a tree completely wrecked the whole p/s quarter and the front bumper and the support bars in the rear, ripped off the rear spoiler, ripped off the rear light. smashed the back window and much more stuff i can't remember. the car is a total write-off and thers no witnesses. i'm screwed!!! i can't believe the person in the other car just continued went they blatently saw me go off road. i suspect they stayed behind the vehicle they were trying to overtake so nobody noticed. I'm sooo MAD!!!

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well the thing is about the insurance.... my dad put me on his company insurance for a month so that i could see if i wanted to keep the car (rather than taking out my own policy i have to pay loads if i cancel halfway through) anyway my dad's screwing now i'm told by my sister as i haven't seen him yet, so knowing him he won't care what i say, he'l just think is all my fault and i will get fu*k all for the car......i'm not looking forward to sorting this out....

well the thing is about the insurance.... my dad put me on his company insurance for a month so that i could see if i wanted to keep the car (rather than taking out my own policy i have to pay loads if i cancel halfway through) anyway my dad's screwing now i'm told by my sister as i haven't seen him yet, so knowing him he won't care what i say, he'l just think is all my fault and i will get fu*k all for the car......i'm not looking forward to sorting this out....

The most important thing is that you are Okay, cars can be replaced, Im sure your dad will be okay knowing that you were not hurt.

:Pling: NOOO!!! FFS!! whats wrong with these bl@@dy idiots!! :aggress::complain::wtf:

The fact that he didnt even stop to check you were ok shows what a complete knob he was. Absolutely gutted for you, think a lot of us have had close shaves like this. You wouldnt have got his details with all hell breaking loose for you either :(

Truly gutted for you fellah and good luck sorting the insurance.

Main thing is your ok xx could have been worse, your shook up and angry but in one piece lol xx :hug:

Linda

xx

The most important thing is that you are Okay, cars can be replaced, Im sure your dad will be okay knowing that you were not hurt.

nope...he's more concerned about how this claim will effect his insurance- he's got about 200 vhicles so it shouldn't that much- the two other ppl in the car were ok. as my dad said to me on the phone "it was gonna happen sooner or later".......git

All of our worst night mares. Sorry to hear it.

Well I wouldn't assume you'll get nothing from insurance company first and it will raise your dad's insurance massively. Those are 2 massive assumptions.

so knowing him he won't care what i say, he'l just think is all my fault and i will get fu*k all for the car......i'm not looking forward to sorting this out....

Also I bet you'll get a fair bit for some of the parts on your car, so don't give it to some garage for free. Especially the engine - I am sure many n/a owners will be watching for parts (myself included). So its not all gloom.

Thats a bitch mate!!

I am not sure if I would have had the balls to just jam on and see if he'd have hit you....:blink: The thing is, he causes the crash and you then have the culprit presuming his car cannot drive off but you could end up injured, he may have no insurance etc!

Basically we are all fooked because of a small minority of arseholes who have no consideration!!:(

H.

sorry to hear this fella - what an utter thunderc*nt!

just as a thought it might be worth calling the police as they have monitoring cameras all over the M25 and may have seen it happen, and therefore see what car it was that ran u off the road.

Not only will u be able to claim then, but that c0cksucker will also get done for leaving the scene of an accident! ;)

Definately do that, call the police. Especially as you may have damaged council or private stuff. It will just put you in the clear on that side of things. Plus if they do catch up with him he will be right in it. Remember it is an offance not to report an acident if details aren't swapped, propert is damaged, a pet is hurt etc. It wont get you into trouble but it could save you some. Check the DVLA for details of when its required to report an accident.