The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra Price?

TrevS

Hi everyone

I have recently bought my second Supra and I would say that I got it at a very good price for its age and condition. But just out of interest I'd like to know how much you guys think a pristine example of a 96 facelift SZ would go for, with loads of reicepts etc and about 55k miles on the clock?

Also does paint colour affect the price e.g. would you pay more for a gunmetal, RSP (colours only available on facelift models), mines RSP.

Cheers

Trev

£4,250?

lol busted. I actually ended up paying £4600 for it as I had the 19" wheels. Wasn't going to bother with them but for the extra £350 I thought it was a good deal as the tyres are practically brand new

Also I was just looking on autotrader and pistonheads and prices seem vary quite alot thats why i ask. I was looking earlier and prices were varying from £5k - 8k

I guess if i am honest I just wanted to get an idea of price from you guys to see if what i paid for my car was money well spent.

What!!! £1.4k, was there something wrong with it that sounds like an amazing price

It was fairly rough on the bodywork and interior (not looked after), but otherwise sound & no rust. No signs of accident damage, but had 120k miles. Auction prices on the NA's are superb right now.

There's 2 TT's I know of lacking just the engine and box for less than £700 and and NA with a blown engine for £800. Plus one 95 NA shell lacking drivetrain for £500. There are bargains to be had if you want to do a bit of work on them ;)

Looks tidy mate and worth the money for a car without issues :)

Cheers, it does seem to be a good example. The previous owner is a owners club member and really nice guy. I could tell when I meet him that the car had been loved. The only issues are fogged headlights (always seems to be an issue) and slight paint chips here and there which is to be expected for a 11 year old car. But other than that its spotless

that's a good price i reckon for a colour like that.

Though that said, I would always go for an aerotop over a stock roof if you are going to buy an auto anyway. Well that's me - hence I bought one - lol. REason being is it'll be easier to sell as they are rarer, plus its awesome flooring it with roof off. Full exhaust volume at your disposal.

But for that colour I think you made a good choice