The mkiv Supra Owners Club

hey everyone, help needed

Guest barneyboo

Guest barneyboo

hey to everyone,

I'm already in need of help...:D

I just sold my mitsi evo monster and have decided its time to purchase a supra, before the evo i had a r33 gts and a r33 gtr skyline then the 4x4 evo the true facts are i need the rear drive back which i miss so much...

not knowing to much about the supra i want peoples advice whats the best make model to go far ?

what year did they make the aero top upto?

i would like a white or black aero top twin turbo, newest yr possible, running nice power 500bhp - does any one know were i may find one?

i have money waiting, i will pay the extra if the car has the extra omg im looking far lol, hope to be on here for a long time and get to know every one cheers for any advice barney :search:

Guest barneyboo

hey guys thanks for the welcoming, i have 19k to spend so i thought if i can spend about 15k on one then the extra 4k if anything extra comes up i have this extra cash , i didnt know that about the aero tops been all auto thanks for that