The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Screamer pipe for Tial 44mm wastegate

Kev.O

I didn't realise the manifold mattered, I just assumed it was one of those, one size fit's all. I'll make some enquires. Thanks Homer :)

The manifold positions the wategate in a specific position, so provided it's one of their mass produced ones they will have a generic wastegate and wastegate position in mind when they make their kits. If your wastegate has a v-band conection then all the better as you'll have some adjustment available :) I'm sure they will be able to supply something off the self for you.

ahah, buy that thing then :D Looks very small diameter compared to the ones from other manf. but if it's from SP it's going to work :)

You'll need to contact them direct to purchase individual items

I'm sure the flange on the Tial wastegate is 1.75" if I remember correctly. I'll email them tomorrow, thanks for the help :)

It might look smaller than normal as the down and midpipes are 4"