The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My new Supra!

TrevS

Hi everyone

I just thought I'd put a post up to show off my new pride and joy. I sold my last supra about 10 months which was a very sad day and didn't expect to buy another Supra. But when I saw this one I couldn't help myself, here we go again :)

Trev

new-supra.jpg

Nice unusual colour too, like the one in your avatar too

Yeah my last one was gunmetal grey which was a very nice & a pretty rare colour. There are some pics of that one here: http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=135675

This new one is RSP and before viewing it I hadn't actually seen a Supra in this colour in the flesh. The picture doesn't do the car justice, its an amazing colour and I think its just pipped gunmetal grey as the best colour for a Supra IMO

Yeah, looks clean, please leave it that way :D

Dont worry, the cars having nothing extra doing to it than a new set of facelift headlights (old ones have condensation in) and a new set of carpets :)

Oh and possibly an active spoiler but thats it. These cars look good enough as they are.

• 1 month later...
Guest dazz_ni45

Hi Trevor, I haven't been online in months so have missed your posts. Glad you see you are back in the Supra fold, I knew it wouldn't be long.

Looks like you got yourself another beautiful car, health to drive!

Have you any more picture of it? Love the wheels.....

Hi Trevor, I haven't been online in months so have missed your posts. Glad you see you are back in the Supra fold, I knew it wouldn't be long.

Looks like you got yourself another beautiful car, health to drive!

Have you any more picture of it? Love the wheels.....

Hey Darren

Glad to see you back on the forums

I actually took a couple of photos of the car today. Still needs a bit of work to get it how i want it and not driving it too much at the moment as am still living in London until the end of the month. Then the car will get a proper wash and some work done on it ready for the summer :)

Trev

my-sup.jpg

my-sup2.jpg

looks really clean, nice colour too!

Is it an NA or a TT?

Its an NA. Would have liked a TT but would have been well over twice what i paid for this car for a mint TT in similar colour, mileage etc.

This is going to be my daily driver and then I am hopefully going to set myself aside about some money for a 'weekend car'. Want something a bit more on the crazy side. Thinking of maybe a TVR at the moment or possibly a project supra ;)

Nice, are those 17" or 18" wheels?

19" wheels. Was a little concerned about the ride quality when I bought the car but i find it to handle pretty wheel. You wouldn't want to use them for track use but overall the car rides wheel and i find it tramlines much less than my old car on 18" wheels. However it can feel a little more skittish in the wet than my previous supra but I think thats down to the tyres.