The mkiv Supra Owners Club

'Rob's got his car back' Mini Meet :)

rob wild

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YOU NEED GOOD TYRES !!!!!!!! dont use R888 if you are going to drive the car on a daily basis as they have a heat cycle life of around 3000 miles , then they become hard. Buy some F1. Then a bigger exhaust for more boost......;)

Will do buddy :) Went out for another drive after you left to try and get rid of the accident hang ups :innocent: A bit like shock therapy :D I know what you mean :blink: Its a good job i have a very fast right foot :) I will not be doing that again until they are changed :) and the weather is much much better that is for sure!

How about next week? :)

Sounds good!!

I'm not being funny but what about a pub near the Trafford Centre. If it's pissing down then at least we can hang around on the lower level of the TC car park and not get wet, you guys can have your bonnets open etc!

There are a few pubs nearby that do food!

H.

Sounds good!!

I'm not being funny but what about a pub near the Trafford Centre. If it's pissing down then at least we can hang around on the lower level of the TC car park and not get wet, you guys can have your bonnets open etc!

There are a few pubs nearby that do food!

H.

And shops:eyebrows:

You know me matey not fussed where we go how about we get a mod to put a poll on this thread and i'll PM the usual suspects :)

If only it was that easy - you'll need one of them super all powerful Mods. us mods, and I believe the mods can't do that.

I'm not even sure whether you might need a "hidden" mod *cough* Branners *cough* to do such voodoo wizardry.

Mike

Hello Sirs and Wags :D

Just wonder if you fancy a mini meet in the next couple of weeks :) Please post your suggests for places and dates below :)

Really really looking forward to driving it there :)

I would be there....but the pond between us is just tooooo big for this "mini meet"

Maybe over the summer months of June/July :D

I would be there....but the pond between us is just tooooo big for this "mini meet"

Maybe over the summer months of June/July :D

whereabouts are you Kyle? i'm hoping to be in Florida with work in June. i'm hoping there's gonna be some supra community nearby unlike Boston last year!

shall try & make this rob to see what the new bits are like :) maybe Matt will have his new one by then too?