The mkiv Supra Owners Club

She's Home :D

rob wild

Well just got it back from Michel Lane. What started out as just a gearbox change has turned into the following:

fuel system:

-8an lines

Fuel cell modification

walbro fuel pumps

aeromotive FPR

Aeromotive -10 high pressure filter

relays

BL fuel rail

880cc injectors

injector clips

Fuel rail connectors / fittings

-8an pertek fuel lines 19 meters

ECU:

AEM ecu

AEM 3.5 bar map sensor

HKS DLi

Mapping:

Tunning done by Ryan G

398RWHP @ 0.9/1.0bar :blink:

HeadWork:

HKS cams 264 in/ex

Re Shimmed

Replacement of all valve guide oil seals / cam seals / rocker cover seals /bolt seals

Additional Upgrades:

Replacement crank seal / crank star modification / kevlar timing belt / kevlar fan belt

5/40 fully syn oil

oil filter

Red longlife antifreeze

Gearbox oil / Diff oil

MOT

Gearbox:

BL Gearbox

PI 3200

Fitted oil/Tranny coolers inc parts (pipes/clips)

Cooling:

New FMIC 4"/ rewelding BOV

Replacement clamps for FMIC £60

To be fitted when i get some more money

3" less restrictive exhaust for over 500bhp

New tyres (as the current ones are crap)

Ryan is going to map it to 1.4bar in the summer when the weather is a bit better and i can get some traction. Michel also very kindly dropped the car off for me as well!!! (as since my other car has been written off :( ) What a star!

I must say the car drives so well! Its so much better than before. Driving it round town its not that far from a nice stock car!!!

Michel and Ryan have done a fantastic job of set up with Michel doing all the Mechanical work and co-ordinating the project and Ryan the tune! (with Michel doing tweaks).

Seriously if your not happy with your car at the moment and want some work doing these guys are just fantastic!

A massive thanks to Michel and Ryan!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

M6 Toll in the wet anyone.....

:rlol: Wait till all us TT boys get these RLTC's set up correct and we can have a rerun of that one. Was talking to Ste about this one last night, I had my NA at the time and I was waiting in the booth like averyone else, paid my money and nailed it.

I was gone and could not work out where everyone was, ended up doing 20 MPH on the toll road for everyone to catch up. Only found out last night you all stopped after the booths!

Thanks for kind words Rob

Glad your happy. Your hi stall made things abit harded to get better than stock but was still happy, other wise you wouldn't have it back :D

How you like the throttle response ;)

Ryan

P.s Please be careful with it

I like this Ryan, a man who takes pride in his work!

Cheers guys can't wait for the summer :)

:rlol: Wait till all us TT boys get these RLTC's set up correct and we can have a rerun of that one. Was talking to Ste about this one last night, I had my NA at the time and I was waiting in the booth like averyone else, paid my money and nailed it.

I was gone and could not work out where everyone was, ended up doing 20 MPH on the toll road for everyone to catch up. Only found out last night you all stopped after the booths!

RLTC is for girls ;) :D I have my right foot and bladder controller :D

Yeah M6 was fun :innocent: did Ste tell you full story? :D

Thanks for kind words Rob

Glad your happy. Your hi stall made things abit harded to get better than stock but was still happy, other wise you wouldn't have it back :D

How you like the throttle response ;)

Ryan

P.s Please be careful with it

About to borrow some money for 2 new rear tyres not sure weather to go for F1's or R888? The car drives very nice matey :) your the man to know when it comes to mapping! The throttle is amazing and considering it's running at least 0.4 of a bar less than before it feels really quick! I mean really quick! although i wasn't looking at the boost gauge all the time :blink: :D

398 RWHP sounds like a very conservative figure for that fuel setup. What turbo is it? With 880cc injectors I'd be expecting a rather mahoosive tubby. 398 at 0.9 bar is circa t61-67 territory though and wouldn't really require a fuel setup as pro as that. Theres loads of cars around with hodding great turbo's that could take a leaf from this book and do their fuel properly like this.

398 RWHP sounds like a very conservative figure for that fuel setup. What turbo is it? With 880cc injectors I'd be expecting a rather mahoosive tubby. 398 at 0.9 bar is circa t61-67 territory though and wouldn't really require a fuel setup as pro as that. Theres loads of cars around with hodding great turbo's that could take a leaf from this book and do their fuel properly like this.

Your right the fuel system is built to handle pretty much as big as i would ever want to go turbo wise :) Especially considering i'm only running a PHR Stage 1 as the moment. But saying that i think the smaller single is much better on the road IMO :)

I really fancy a mini meet in the next couple of weeks (preferably after my nose stops bleeding then I dont look like Hanibal). The car has hardly moved since Christmas and I would like an excuse to clean it!!

Ribble Pilot anyone or dare I suggest Mascrat....:blink:

H.