The mkiv Supra Owners Club

SP sequential kit

Gazboy

Err, surely they are missing the point of a sequential, to have a smaller turbo that spools up quickly, they are both monstrous!

I think their point is that it can make as much power as an 82mm turbo, yet spool like a 52mm one, Americans have different ideas than us on what a "small" turbo is :D

The kit is $11,995:

Includes:

2 SP/PTE Turbo's (choice in sizes) Price will vary with turbo's selected but this is based on teh 2 SP58's on there.

SP Sequential Turbo Manifold

Tial 60mm Wastegate

Tial 38mm Wastegate

SP Exhaust switching valve

2 K&N Filters

2 SP Intake Pipes

Dual SP Downpipe

SP 4"Midpipe

Oil Lines

Clamps

Couplers

Intercooler piping (not all the way to the fmic)

Polished Components (turbo compressor covers, FMIC piping)

Coated (manifold, turbine housings, Downpipe,all misc piping on exhaust side.

The above pricing reflects if you provide us the the 3 factory VSV valves, Actuator and reed valve. Otherwise there will be a core charge for those pieces.

Thanks

Chris

Some of the guys asked if two GT28's could be used insatead of two T58-67 sized turbochargers, which you can but (I haven't read further than Chris post above) I'd have thought you could use smaller pipework for a pair of T25-28 sized turbochargers and perhaps have room for the steering column.

Err, surely they are missing the point of a sequential, to have a smaller turbo that spools up quickly, they are both monstrous!

In stock form both turbos are the same size, the sequential system gives the feeling that one is bigger due to the way it works.

Its a lovely setup, would be fantastic on a track car, I'm trying to find out from them about the RHD compatibility.

Gaz.

Who is the .net maths bod? Alex isn't it- if we can work out the ideal pipe diameters for a GT28 conversion, which I assume would be around 30%-50% smaller than T58 sizing we may find some space for RHD.

We being the Royal we, obviously :D