The mkiv Supra Owners Club

whats the best option.

liam1

whats the best thing to do so far ive spent quite a lot on me n/a blitz nur spec exhaust new alloys expensive custom boot build new rear tailgate new us pec bonnet just got a stock front bumper with active spoiler to replace the veilside one ganador mirrors,the interior has dash kit new momo steering wheel new oem mats a pillar pod with two gauges reverse glo dials ive replaced a lot of the old plastics with new oem parts auto gear lever stuff like that. this year im replacing the discs all round going to source new front leather seats should i keep spending money on a n/a or should i stop now and use money to go towards a tt or should i finish it off and then put a TT in mine whats the pros and cons of doing a engine swap.

whats the best thing to do so far ive spent quite a lot on me n/a blitz nur spec exhaust new alloys expensive custom boot build new rear tailgate new us pec bonnet just got a stock front bumper with active spoiler to replace the veilside one ganador mirrors,the interior has dash kit new momo steering wheel new oem mats a pillar pod with two gauges reverse glo dials ive replaced a lot of the old plastics with new oem parts auto gear lever stuff like that. this year im replacing the discs all round going to source new front leather seats should i keep spending money on a n/a or should i stop now and use money to go towards a tt or should i finish it off and then put a TT in mine whats the pros and cons of doing a engine swap.

1st, Get some pic's up! 2nd, instead of geting leather seat's why not get your own pair retrimmed? 3rd & finally N/A - TT swop ;)

IMO:innocent:

Probably cheaper and easier to buy a TT.

You could turbocharge your lump and fit a ems if you like your car though.

I should think an engine swap is stupidly expensive as it's a lot of labour.

Sorry but here come's the stupid question:rolleyes: but how do you mean turbocharge the lump? As i thought you could only really stick a TT lump in & go from there for any worth while power gains

Probably cheaper and easier to buy a TT.

You could turbocharge your lump and fit a ems if you like your car though.

I should think an engine swap is stupidly expensive as it's a lot of labour.

It should be a lot cheaper to do an engine swap, compared to fitting a turbo kit on the NA.

The most sensible option though IMO, would be to sell the NA and buy a TT.