The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Male Pride..............

keancy

Went of to Shops this morning and on my route is a small section of two lanes up a hill where you have chance to overtake some slow coaches. Neways I am stuck behind a "man" in his Land Rover type vehicle who the second we got to the two lane section absolutely floored the crap out of his poor motor thinking he could outrun a Supra :rlol: :rlol:

Silly bloke, lol. After speeding past him effortlessly he hung well back with his tail firmly wedged between his legs. Men hate being beaten by woman in fast cars don't they?? :tongue:

On the way back I got the Supe up to XXXmph, wooohoooooooooooo what a rush. Fastest I been in it yet but there was plenty left. :D

PS: My hopes of having recharged the Battery on this run and therefore fixing my door lock problem didn't come true. :(

Are you sure the "silly" man wasn't simply just trying to get up the hill by using a bit more power rather than trying to outrun the female in the sportscar?

LOL, should have known. ;)

Naaa, he pretty much started speeding right up the second we got to the hill after trundeling along at 40mph on all the curvy bit's, everytime a straight came up he speed up so as to stop me getting by. I know when someone doesn't wanna let me get by, I been driving a few years hunny. ;)

LOL, should have known. ;)

Naaa, he pretty much started speeding right up the second we got to the hill after trundeling along at 40mph on all the curvy bit's, everytime a straight came up he speed up so as to stop me getting by. I know when someone doesn't wanna let me get by, I been driving a few years hunny. ;)

My apologies, clearly I'm just a stupid man child.

My apologies, clearly I'm just a stupid man child.

You always seem to assume what I post is personal against you.

I was merely explaining that it was obvious the guy speed up on purpose cause he didn't want me to pass.

That's exactly how I drive my Land Rover.

Was it you? :D

On a similar vein, why is it that when I try to pass a woman on a motorway or a DC she invariably speeds up as I get alongside her? Then, when i get passed she slows down quickly.

CJ you are too modest..............i think she just likes what she see's and wants to prolong the moment :D

Lol......funny thread for several reasons.....:D

And Anja, dont take Michael to heart, you should know by now no one else does ;) He just cant help throwing the cat about......

And Jake, you sure it wasnt you lol.....;)

It's ok Ash, I have since had a chat with Michael via PM. We ok. ;)

That's exactly how I drive my Land Rover.

Could you beat that Saab in it?

Am I reading this right!!

You are claiming a kill against a Land Rover....:rolleyes:

H.

Don't be too dismissive. I've seen you NA boys break into a sweat passing milk-floats. ;)

Could you beat that Saab in it?

Don't be too dismissive. I've seen you NA boys break into a sweat passing milk-floats. ;)

LOL, I am kinda glad don't have a NA. I stick with my Twins, double the pleasure lol, or maybe double tha pain if it all goes wrong. ;)