The mkiv Supra Owners Club

my car is gone...

grahamc

Its a sad day, as my supra has now been sold :(

Heart dropped as I watched the car dissappear into the distance, heading for different lands.

Car is heading to Belgium, nice guy, young, but still. Works in a body shop, so all the little bits that I wanted to do, will be getting done.

Will post some final pics soon and then in a few months, I have been promised updated photos of the finished car! :) (I know how much you guys love pictures!!)

That's gotta be hard watching it drive away like that. I remember when I bought mine, the guy in Scotland was nearly in tears.....:blink:

I think I could only sell mine in anger if it had let me down at some point but once it's fixed it's like we've never had a problem!!;)

H.

Bad buzz!

Mine's up for sale as well, after 9 years of daily driving, so I'll be in the same boat soon. Just got the car back from the body shop and it's even harder to let it go now that it's all shiny again...

*sniff* ;-)

It is not a nice feeling...

That's gotta be hard watching it drive away like that. I remember when I bought mine, the guy in Scotland was nearly in tears.....:blink:

I think I could only sell mine in anger if it had let me down at some point but once it's fixed it's like we've never had a problem!!;)

H.

Today was the first day it let me down, bloody flat battery - what I get for not starting it in 2 months.

I hate saying goodbye to a Supra, both times I've sold one I've been a little sad :( On to pastures new mate :)

Definitely.... andwe need to talk about those pastures ;)

I was glad to see the back of mine:D it was broke more time than anything.:(

:rlol: now was that the car, or the way you drove it?

When should we start looking for you on the GTR owners club site;) or has your head been turned by something different?

already on there... but they dont talk crap as much as here, so my work day is passed a lot easier with this forum :D

Nice one mate. Good to see it sold :)

Thanks

Flamin' Hell - another one gone abroad? :(

Seem to be very expensive over in Europe... a lot more expensive than here, but also a lot more costly. Just doing my bit to increase the value of the remaining supras in the UK :)