The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anniversary Supra

TrevS

Hi everyone

I was looking through some US sites the other day and have noticed that there seems to be a few 15th anniversary supras in the states. I have never heard of them before so does anyone know much about them?

I found these pictures of what i would consider an amazing looking car. Is this a standard colour or is it a custom paint job?

Trev

001.jpg

002.jpg

005.jpg

017.jpg

021.jpg

024.jpg

Seems to be that the anniversary supras have the targa roof as this is the second that i have seen. Full details on that green one can be found here:

http://www.vipimports.com/Car-Toyota-7/toyota7.htm

Its apparently for sale at $49,500 or about £25k

In April 2003 I was in Florida and popped into Titan Motorsport where I took some snaps of this one.

soop f wheel.jpg

soop rear.jpg

soop side.jpg

Seems to be that the anniversary supras have the targa roof as this is the second that i have seen. Full details on that green one can be found here:

http://www.vipimports.com/Car-Toyota-7/toyota7.htm

Its apparently for sale at $49,500 or about £25k

You'll find that nearly all US Supras have the targa roof, hardtop is rare over there. Apart from some new colours and some exterior badges I dont think there are many more differences.