The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Run to the Sun

keancy

run to the sun? wheres that marbeya cant be newquay, no sun there bud. last time we went down there my mate got his surfboard nicked off the top of his camper, we also took a 650 jetski onto fistral beach and the cops chased my mate out to sea got it all on cam too what a weekend!

i also managed to beach the thing cause some twat filled the tank with a 50/50 mix of 2 stroke oil and there was plooms of smoke everywhere could be seen for miles, anyway i started the thing pulled the throttle back and i couldnt see feck all but smoke all i remember was trying to stand up on it then waking up on the beach........:blink:

• 2 months later...

I last went in 2002 and was a veteran for 5 years on the trot before.

I been tied up winning RYA national Boat championships ever since

:innocent:

I maybe up for it, tow the sup down behind the camper...I heard its too commercialized now and a bit too surfy gay type thing!

Anyone been recently?

Think its always last may bank holiday weekend?

Does anyone remember in 1999 a red BMW 325 sport driving all around the top field at dusk then hitting 2 beetles a ford fiesta and running over a couple of tents? Twas a MAD weekend, the netx year i met a girl there i got serious with for 4 years Doh..i pulled her by simoutainlesly flashing my pop up lights on the old S13 200SX on the top of the hill LOL..Memories

I last went in 2002 and was a veteran for 5 years on the trot before.

I been tied up winning RYA national Boat championships ever since

:innocent:

I maybe up for it, tow the sup down behind the camper...I heard its too commercialized now and a bit too surfy gay type thing!

Anyone been recently?

Think its always last may bank holiday weekend?

Does anyone remember in 1999 a red BMW 325 sport driving all around the top field at dusk then hitting 2 beetles a ford fiesta and running over a couple of tents? Twas a MAD weekend, the netx year i met a girl there i got serious with for 4 years Doh..i pulled her by simoutainlesly flashing my pop up lights on the old S13 200SX on the top of the hill LOL..Memories

Don't think I be going myself now to be honest. Haven't heard good things and I don't fancy all the speed humps as I'd be holding up the whole world there.