The mkiv Supra Owners Club

hi and can anyone help...lol

Guest girlracer1970

Guest girlracer1970

im new to this site as i have recently purchased a 95 toyota supra twin turbo,jap import, lovely car that i drove for 3hrs then the half shaft snapped and cracked the diff..

the diff is not damaged but i need to find someone that can supply a backing plate for it

is there anyone that can help me please:Pling:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest girlracer1970

Right got a backing plate for my diff so collected it from the garage yesterday....now that its going im finding loads of things wrong with it...

2 main problems...

1- gear's dont seem to be working too well, its hard getting it into 1st from stationary and also reverse,also really hard to get into 3rd when bringing gears back down...

2- second turbo does not seem to be kicking in and the dump valve dont seem to be dumping anything...lol

also have a box under steering wheel that i have no idea what its for(think its boost presure and is this y second turbo not kicking in?) and seem to have a problem with main lights and electrics.

CAN ANYONE HELP?????

Blimy mate sure sounds like an unlucky buy. Hope you get it all sorted soon so that you can enjoy your Supra how it's intended.

:)

Edit: It's just made sense to me, you got anywhere with the Cowboys at keighley trade sports and performance???

Those bast shouldn't be allowed to trade man.

well i called them today and he was very helpfull.......NOT

so going to see my solicitor on monday.....

Good luck mate hope you can screw them over like they did you.

I just looked at their website and it seems they sold two more Supras. Wonder how long it will be till they show up here!! :blink:

Guest girlracer1970

Well i just hope that other people reading these stay well away...

but dont worry i will keep u all posted over what happens

And good luck to the person that bought the other ones

Should we not arange a day out. All of us turn up one saturday for a meeting. Stay all day and tell all their customers that turn up what we think of them.

If it turns nasty then thats a bonus I say :p

I could bring my hilux and we could all take turns trying to park it in their show yard :sly:

Guest girlracer1970

Sounds like a gd idea to me....

But what I would like to know is, is there anyone else on here that has had the same problems as me, actually buying a dog.....and do they wanna go the legal road with me