The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Gunmetel & carbon combo

p111ddy

As some may know & most wont my car is currently with GVN and I'm debating on a change of colour even though I really do love a nice red supra:cool: However the question I have for you all is, Does anyone have a gunmetel supra with a carbon bonnet or do any of you have any pic's that you can post on this here thread please?

Thanks for any help people :)

I think Bromy does, search the members list to find him and have a peek in his vbgarage

He does, and it's very nice too. Bit darker would be my taste but very very smart imo. :)

Thanks I'll go & have a peak ;)

I think gunmetal with carbon would make a great combination...!

That's what I was thinking bcause as it stands with the way my car is going to turn out it'll be some what in your face lol & not that I mind that but I would like it to be a little more classy with it. If you understand?

Mine isn't carbon, it is a stock bonnet painted in a Honda:innocent: grey pearl. I wanted the look but did not like the fact that some that I have seen dont fit too good and also shelling out £500 and getting stone chips and not being able to repair it.

Mine isn't carbon, it is a stock bonnet painted in a Honda:innocent: grey pearl. I wanted the look but did not like the fact that some that I have seen dont fit too good and also shelling out £500 and getting stone chips and not being able to repair it.

Nice job though bud. :)

Does look good fella. So do you have any other plan's or you happy with the way it is?

Does look good fella. So do you have any other plan's or you happy with the way it is?

Would not mind a replica TRD from Nic and paint the sides quicksilver and have the carbon blade, I quite like the standard look of the supra. I am also going to have my alloys refurbished when Ibrar has his service up and running, might go for a different colour centre.... this is the standard wheel http://www.rh-wheels.com/index.cfm?P=wheels_detail&PID=84680

might go for something like this http://www.rh-wheels.com/index.cfm?P=wheels_detail&PID=184426