The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Some Supra pics I've taken at Crail.

James

Don't know if this is the correct section to be posting these pics (I couldn't find any other, more suitable sections however!).

Also, before I actually get on topic, FAO moderators - if you want to remove some of the pics cos there are too many, please do. Don't wanna cause any trouble!

Anyway - from a couple of outings to Crail I'd taken plenty pics. As I'm a Supra lover, a decent amount of these pictures were of Supes!

There is one recurring car that I took tonnes of pics of so you'll see that one a shedload of times!

I've also uploaded a video of this Supra you'll see in most of the pics on the 1/4 mile strip with plenty backfiring!

Anyways, enough blabbing and onto the pics!

(Yes, his door isn't shut properly. Ran the 1/4 like that too!)

This pic here is from Sainsburys petrol station in Aberdeen though, had to act fast and take the pic on my phone! (there aren't enough Supras going about here (which is a good thing in a way too I guess!) so it's always fun to see one!):

Here's that video that I have aswell:-

CLICKY!

Hope ya like!

James

• 4 months later...

nice pics mate, couldn't make it down to this crail, but I've seen stevie ho's pink supra in the flesh at a previous crail and altho not to everyones taste the quality of the work on it is stunning and i think its very well done.

PS. Are you comming down to knockhill on Sunday. Check the Scotland events forum for details. Would be cool to see you there :)

That's the car equivalent of a woman with a body like Elishia Cuthbert then turns round and has the face of Wayne Rooney. :D

Such a lot of effort has gone into that and the quality of the finish is amazing but I just think it'd look soooo much better if the veilside front was ditched.

Guest cj748

Wow C2 RAB really does it for me. (except VS front)

Anyone know what wheels they are, l think they would look great in black on a black car?

I think i have seen the white one race at crail before. I'm pretty sure something broke with all the backfiring. I know anti-lag is a good thing but that just sounds like a bit too much.

The time i seen him he booted it off the line but only got about 1/16th of a mile then he limped the rest of the way. He managed an 11.3 at the start of the day but he was up to 13's by the end. He seemed to have no regard for his engine whatsoever, he just kept running when it obviously wasn't running right.

Only thing that came close that day was a 911 turbo. Think it got an 11.4