The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Amazing new invention, patent pending!

carl0s

I had this awesome idea today.

Brake caliper covers!!

How cool is that? I saw a shitty Astra coupe, which looked like it was being driven by a drug dealer, and it looked like it had massive AP calipers or something on it, so I thought about brake caliper covers, so you can pretent to have huge 8-pot calipers.

Good idea eh? Who's gonna make 'em and cash in on the market that I just created? It's not really patent pending - I have no time.

Almost as bad as folks putting shitty Evo calipers on Supras just because of the Brembo logo on them.

They have the Brembo logo though... must be great, right? Regardless of the fact that they're only available because droves of Evo owners are binning them.

Almost as bad as folks putting shitty Evo calipers on Supras just because of the Brembo logo on them.

They have the Brembo logo though... must be great, right? Regardless of the fact that they're only available because droves of Evo owners are binning them.

Ooooh controversial!

Well I have 2 cracking new inventions that nobody else has thought of: ;)

1. A "BTCU" - a Bread to Toast Converter Unit

2. A 1-bit analogue-analogue converter (also handles 1-bit digital-digital conversion) - This one I'm going to call a "wire".

Anyone want to give me £200,000 to set up my company, dragons-den styleee?

:D